Information pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30.06.2003 ̶Consolidated Privacy Act
Please find below the information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, with reference to the protection and treatment of personal data:
- The information technology systems and software procedures used by his website during the course of its normal operation acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes: IP addresses, domain names of the computers used by users to connect to the site; the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time when the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on how the site is used and if it is working properly, and are deleted periodically after processing. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but due to its nature, when elaborated and combined with data held by third parties, it may lead to their identification.
Furthermore, this data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrimes to the detriment of the site.
- Personal data voluntarily provided by users is treated for promotional purposes, such as commercial communications, sending informative and/or advertising materials, customer satisfaction surveys, promoting new services or events considered of interest for users.
- Personal data is processed exclusively electronically by authorised personnel. Information technology security measures are in place to reduce the risk of unauthorized third-party access to the minimum.
- Except for the above mentioned browsing data, personal data is provided voluntarily by the user and under their sole responsibility. The provision of further personal data is optional.
- Data is never communicated or disclosed to third parties.
- The data controller responsible for the treatment is ARNONE srl, email: email@example.com.
- You may exercise your rights in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 at any time. For your convenience, please find the hole article below.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Legal notices and Copyright
Copyright © ARNONE srl – Tutti i diritti riservati – All rights reserved
By accessing the website www.arnone.it the user automatically agrees to the terms and conditions herein.
ARNONE srl reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions.
The intellectual property rights pertaining to the images and content of this website, including the graphical layout in which they are presented, are exclusive property of ARNONE srl and are protected by Italian and International intellectual property regulations.
If the website has inadvertently published material that violates regulations or intellectual property rights, users are kindly requested to inform ARNONE srl by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will remove immediately from its database any material that violates regulations or intellectual property rights as soon as it becomes aware of the violation.
Any brands mentioned on www.meleam.com belong exclusively to their respective holders. These brands are mentioned only for informative purposes and ARNONE srl has no claim on them.
No materials present on this website may be reproduced mechanically, analogically or digitally (except for items marked as downloadable) without prior written consent from ARNONE srl.
Furthermore, electronic distribution, for example via email, to parties within or outside the visitor’s organization is forbidden.
On the pages of this website ARNONE srl may place links to third-party websites.
ARNONE srl cannot accept liability for the content published on any third-party websites not operated by ARNONE srl. through which the user accesses www.meleam.com or visited by the user after accessing www.meleam.com. Furthermore, ARNONE srl cannot be considered connected in any way to the companies that own said third-party websites.
Any reference to companies, services and products is made “as found”, i.e. with no explicit or implicit guarantee. In no event ARNONE srl shall be liable for any special, direct, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any type, or any other damages including, for example, damages caused by the loss of use, data or profits, even if advised of the possibility of such damage; this exclusion applies to any theory of liability arising or connected in any way to the use of this information and data.
This website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographic errors. This information and data are periodically modified; said changes are included in the new editions of this website.
ARNONE srl shall not be liable for any damage to visitors’ equipment, including virus infections, caused by accessing and/or connecting to this website or downloading its content.